I'm working on a new version of ubuntu-studio-controls that would allow
you to do that in Ubuntu Studio, however, it may not be set by default.
I'm also looking at what has been done for KXStudio and how that could
be used in Ubuntu Studio. I find there are some great things about KXStudio.
It is not up to me, if anything is included, though.

--
ailo