Hi,

On 25/04/11 10:40, Ralf wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 10:08 +0100, Angel de Vicente wrote:
wrong Network Recording Player version. With version 2.23 it is just fine.

For people (not me), who wish to watch .arf files too, did you get this
version by the link at http://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html ?

no, following that link I got the older version. To get 2.23 I followed a link that I don't remember where it was, but that appeared on the page where you can download the actual .arf webcast file (but now I don't see it). In any case, while playing it I recorded it to another format, so if someone is interested (and it is OK with Adam and the organizers) I can upload it to Vimeo (or such).

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias