Hi all tonight here in France,

I've finished my tests on my netbook.

So with last low-latency kernel coming from Alessio PPA, i can run jackd + hydrogen + ardour at 11,4ms, 256 frames /3 periods with an small intel onboard sound card on my modest netbook asus eeepc celeron 900 MHz, 2Go with natty and unity desktop without any xruns. I'm using 17% of Jackd RT power.

on the generic kernel, i've got many xruns as soon as i'm moving a window of any program...

Compare to lucid RT kernel running under the same computer, the level of performance is quite the same and low-latency kernel could be use for production.

An another info, the graphic controller is an old onboard intel i810.

Complete demo and official conference about multimedia with ubuntu/ubuntu studio in Paris next saturday in La Villette sciences city if the island volcanoe let me fly to Paris ;-)

Some news coming soon.

Bye

Laurent