I don't think this kind of jokes will help in any way. I think the goal of
Ubuntu was to make easier some tasks in linux for people who never before
used linux, and thinks that sometimes are not so easy for a normal user.

For many of us ubuntu was our first approach to the linux world. It It
allowed us to gain confidence and learn to move freely within an
environment different from Windows. Linux for human beings is not something
stupid, is something that has allowed many people come to linux, not for
nothing is one of the most popular distros today with all faults you have
and the respective criticisms.

According to DistroWatch (http://distrowatch.com/index.php?dataspan=1)
Ubuntu is still more popular than Fedora, in fact popular distros are based
on Debian, including Debian of course. Then what are they doing wrong that
many people prefer them?

Fedora is in most cases a pain in the ass (eggache as we said) for many
things. I receive dozens sometimes hundreds of emails a day of problems,
and its abundant solutions like all the other members of this list. Fedora
has its good things but in my personal experience it needs more stability
than ubuntu. There is no long term support (LTS) version or something
similar. I know they are two different philosophies, that this is not
Ubuntu and veiceversa, but not that they are in heaven and can not be
improved.

Finalmente lo mejor de linux es su diversidad, actualmente podemos
encontrar una cantidad enorme de distros, prácticamente para que cada quien
resuelva sus propias necesidades y cada dia aumenta la cantidad de distros
disponibles . Aqui se prefiere Fedora, pero otros preferirán otras
soluciones, y mientras existan yo no creo que tengamos que pelear por si la
mía es mejor que la tuya o al revés.
​