On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 11:51 -0600, David Hughes wrote:
> Maybe we're all a manifestation of Linus' egomania.

I never was insulted by Linus Torvalds, but a lot of members of the
Linux community and upstream did. IMO the egomaniac isn't Linus, IMO
there are some others out there who are the egomaniacs. There are vast
numbers of flame wars were Linus wasn't involved and FWIW I wasn't
involved either.
You wag the finger into the wrong direction.
It's good that at least "Linux" aka the kernel is that stable, since
user space, especially the desktop environments, often are a PITA.

IMO it can't harm to post a joke from time to time, however, I'm to
stupid to understand the humor of the "Napolean"-joke.