On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 12:38 -0600, David Hughes wrote:
> In my ubuntustudio,  I can direct the audio through hdmi using the
> default audio preferences dialog, accessed through the drop down menu
> left clicking the volume widget in the toolbar.
>
> Or have you tried that already?
> On Jul 23, 2013 1:21 PM, "Kaj Ailomaa" <zeque...@mousike.me> wrote:

> as a pic
> think? Works
> any
> > >
> > > Some kernels have a bug that makes audio impossible.
> >
> > just to clarify, I meant hdmi audio, not audio in general.
> >
> > > hdmi audio should work fine on 12.04, LTS, not sure if it was
> fixed for
> > > 13.04 yet.
> > >
> > > You don't need to install drivers in other words.
> >
> > --

Ok, again a mix of top and bottom posting and even the signature isn't
snipped, plus the name of the thread is "Linux joke!".

Communication becomes impossible, IOW troubleshooting, providing help is
impossible and even if it would be possible to help, other couldn't
benefit from this thread, since nobody who runs into an issue with HDMI,
will search the Internet for "Linux joke!".

This is a disgusting style. Could you all please stop this and take care
about a minimum of agreements, how to use a mailing list?