Personally what I like best about Ubuntustudio is the obvious dedication of
the team to making a great collection of tools "for creative humans" of all
types. Visual artists ought to feel at home here; certainly I do
(writer,film-maker, and photographer).

Tied for first place is the group of users I get a glimpse of on this and
other lists such as LAU and GIMP.

Heartfelt regards to all.
Pete