On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Angel de Vicente <ang...@iac.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Ah, OK, thanks. That was it, yes. I went through the menus and I went
> > for Saucy Final, downloaded the right ISO (which it was just the same
> > one I had before (current)), and I'm trying it right now.
>
> this is a bit confusing for a first-timer....
>
> The details for the "Live Session" testcase seem to be:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/testcases/1303/info
>
> I have no idea what "Try FAMILY" refers to. In any case, I managed to
> boot it without any trouble.
>
> That's weird. I suppose that test case is concerning some other ISO. When
clicking further down the line for the Ubuntu Studio i386 ISO I get the
page
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55802/testcases/1303/resultswhere
I can unfold the testcase, which is what I've used when testing. That
testcase makes a bit more sense.
-----
Test-case Live Session Start

Boot up the image
Ubuntu Studio boot screen is displayed
When ubiquity starts select your language in the left column
Language is selected, all labels are changed to translated versions
Press "Try Ubuntu Studio" and wait for the Live session to start
The default desktop is displayed
Test-case Live Session Usage

Use and execute the default applications found for the desktop enviroment
being run
All applications should function without error
 -----

/Jimmy