Hi,

I wanted to help with one of the test cases. I've never done an ISO test
before, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the ISO, I
have an account with the Ubuntu QA site, then I try one of the pages for the
testcases you provided

> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55593/testcases

Then I try to subscribe to the LiveSession testcase and then I get:

"Error
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."

I will try later as suggested, but I comment it here just in case I'm
missing something.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente