On 10/15/2013 11:16 PM, Mike Holstein wrote:
you are missing the point, friend.. i *really* appreciate you help, as
does the team.. but, if you really want to help ubuntustudio, read the
links in the first email, for there are test cases that we do not
provide for ourselves, but they are necessary for the distro to be
released.

But realistically, how many Ubuntu Studio users wipe their disk and do an "entire disk" install? Neither my test nor my main machine are set up like that.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)