On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 10:36:43 -0500, Eddie Coffey wrote:
>I appologize, I turned off the wifi switch on the laptop and didn't
>know it. I'm a dumbass:-((((

Hi,

I was quite sure that my first guess is correct. I never owned a laptop
myself, but I'm the "neighbourhood geek" who fixes all the neighbour's
Windows issues. The disabled wifi issue is a wide spread issue,
fortunately on Windows a window pops up, that explains what to do.
Unfortunately my neighbours still need me, to read the content of the
window, which is written in our native language, German and to push the
laptop's button for them.

Regards,
Ralf