On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 17:31:06 +0200, Pablo Fernández Bustamante wrote:
>Oops, you are right, Ralf. I used to dual-boot 64studio and ubuntu
>several years ago and, coincidentally, I have not touched /etc/fstab
>for a similarly long time. I was totally confused.

Hi Fernández,

we sometimes confuse one thing with another, if we don't need to tinker
with it very often :). To err is human ;).

Hi list,

IMO everybody experiencing a general issue, that isn't directly related
to artwork, should consider to send a request to

or if you should suspect the issue could be related to the used desktop
environment to

In my experiences more power users, as well as developers, provide help
on those mailing lists. In other words, on those lists is more traffic,
maybe it's easier to get general help here.

For pro-audio related support, I recommend to still sent requests to
this list, but in addition to consider to ask for help at

Regards,
Ralf