Sorry, didn't mean to imply UBS controls wasn't displaying anything. I
meant that when I click stop, start, etc. no errors are shown in system
log. And JACK does not start.

QJackctl can't start JACK either. It pops a error dialog saying Jack server
won't start.

And, as noted the onboard devices show up as selections in UBS controls,
but don't get any audio.

Mac