---- On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 09:21:06 +0800  "James Harkins"   wrote ---
> Just went a couple weeks without a Plasma f***up and just now... browsing
> files on an external HDD... freeze. Everything frozen. Reboot. I'm just lucky
> it didn't bork the whole external disk.

Just happened again. No external HDD this time, just typing into a
SuperCollider window. Suddenly keystrokes and mouse clicks were doing nothing.

So here's a problem I have... a lot of forums, especially PHP based ones, have
anti-spam plugins that deny all IP addresses from mainland China where I live,
*and* also deny VPNs. Because of this, I am unable to register for the KDE
forums, and I am also unable to talk to anyone at the KDE forums to do anything
about this.

So I'd like to ask... could someone set up a user account on the KDE forums for
me? PM me...? Please? I'm desperate...?

I am going to need support for this. Otherwise I'll have to switch to another
distribution. I have loved Ubuntu Studio for years but I can't accept this. Two
catastrophic freezes in one day means it could happen onstage, and I don't know
why this is happening or how to prevent it.

hjh