Le jeudi 17 avril 2008, Pierre-Yves Destin a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> Is it possible to have the all PO files at one time of the Ubuntu 7.10
> release, in a zip format for example.

Pierre, I don't understand your request, we were talking about release notes
translations in this thread...

If you need all the po files used in Ubuntu, you could easly get them by
downloading language source packages (French translations for example) :

apt-get source language-pack-fr-base language-pack-kde-fr-base
language-pack-gnome-fr-base

If you need further information about French translations, please contact (you
need to suscribe) the French Translators mailing list :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-fr-l10n

--
Bruno