Hi Krasimir,

El ds 10 de 04 de 2010 a les 22:17 +0300, en/na Krasimir Chonov va
escriure:
> Hi there. I want to ask is there any issues if I write the word "Ubuntu"
> in my native language. In this is case, the language is Bulgarian. I
> just will write it with cyrillic characters, but the pronounce will
> remain the same.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I had to find the time to
investigate this.

I'm afraid the answer is no. Ubuntu is trademarked in the form we use it
when using it as a trademark, so we don't allow translations to the word
"Ubuntu" or the tagline (i.e. "Linux for Human Beings").

Just one note on the tagline to make it clear: when using it as a
sentence in documentation, etc., and not as a trademark, it is of course
fine to translate it.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
David.