El dt 05 de 10 de 2010 a les 06:55 +0200, en/na Jonathan Aquilina va
escriure:
> David my idea was rather simple have a screen shot. then translators
> can translate it in lp and on the screenshot and it directly edits the
> po file on the back end with out the user having to touch it. Also
> translators can see how the strings will look prior to release.
>

> i would more then willingly help but i have lots on my plate at the
> moment.

Hi Jonathan,

That is indeed a great idea, but the message that I was trying to convey
is that every idea implies a responsibility, which I believe specially
holds true for Open Source. Everyone in here has great ideas, but the
hard part is crossing the brainstorming stage and doing the
implementation, and it generally takes someone to lead the effort.

If you'd like to contribute to that, that'd be awesome. The next step
I'd suggest would be to write a specification and then we can take it
from there.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.