Al 17/04/12 22:36, En/na Matthew East ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> On 17 April 2012 20:12, David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Actually, this brings up another subject that we discussed on
>> #ubuntu-desktop this afternoon: this might have been my fault for not
>> checking out and giving a heads up, but I hadn't realized that there
>> hadn't been any ubuntu-docs upload last week.
>
> This was my fault - I read the release schedule as indicating that the
> language pack freeze was 19 April (because that is what appears in the
> left hand column of the column). I had therefore planned to wait until
> tonight to do the last upload to give translators the maximum chance
> to translate.
>
> However, I have now realised, after Jeremy Bicha pointed it out to me,
> that the freeze was today. I see on the release schedule that this is
> indicated by "Tue" in brackets next to the deadline, which is
> obviously an oversight on my part, but in my defence, I was confused
> by the date to the left.
>
> I believe that Jeremy has taken care of the upload, with seb128's
> help, to cover up my oversight, but we are not sure whether this was
> in time for the language pack export.

No worries, that's confused me as well a few times this release as well.

What plays in our favour is that translations for documentation (i.e.
the translated XML files) get imported into Launchpad through another
route (read faster) than regular PO file translations. So we might get a
chance that they got in.

We'll find out tomorrow morning when the language pack export finishes,
and I'll report back.

Cheers,
David.

--