Al 18/04/12 08:18, En/na Matthew East ha escrit:
> On 18 April 2012 07:15, Martin Pitt <martin.p...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> David Planella [2012-04-17 21:12 +0200]:
>>> Actually, this brings up another subject that we discussed on
>>> #ubuntu-desktop this afternoon: this might have been my fault for not
>>> checking out and giving a heads up, but I hadn't realized that there
>>> hadn't been any ubuntu-docs upload last week.
>>>
>>> Since we implemented the feature whereby localized documentation is part
>>> of the language packs a few cycles ago, ubuntu-docs need to be uploaded
>>> to launchpad prior to starting the process of exporting the translations
>>> for language packs.
>>
>> It's unrelated to Launchpad's language tarballs. The precise condition
>> is "ubuntu-docs needs to be uploaded AND BUILT before we start
>> building the language packs" (i. e. preparing their source packages
>> from the LP export and the static translation tarballs from LP).
>>
>> As we have the new ubuntu-docs built, and I am still waiting for the
>> LP export to finish, we are good here.
>
> Good news! Thanks to everyone involved.

Just a quick follow-up:

The language pack tarball export from Launchpad has finished,
ubuntu-docs translations are fetched directly from Launchpad, as
confirmed by Martin, and he tells me the final language pack build
including all those translations has started, so we're all good :)

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella