We've generated suggestions and we're currently reviewing them. We have
quite a backlog to process though, and the translations are a bit technical
for some of the contributors.

Also, the USG is always a thin rope between keeping the terms in English
and translating them in French.
Proxy is for instance Serveur Mandataire, but I've yet to see a sysadmin
that would understand that in France :-/

Pierre