Hi all

This was my doing, in recent weeks I dropped the templates from Bionic that
are no longer in main - either because they  were removed entirely, or just
moved to universe.
I did not check " X-Ubuntu-Use-Langpack: yes " in their control files
(somehow I can't find their packaging branches anymore, like a few years
back), so they may still export their templates.
In total, we are down by more than a hundred templates, many of them part
of the Unity environment.
This should help us focus on the still supported components, at least I
hoped so.

Sorry for the confusion - if there is anything I can do to help, please let
me know.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen