i stand corrected, ,thanks Sean

From: Sean Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: British Ubuntu Talk <ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:01:33 +0100

STONE COLD wrote:
> Ok the second thought that I had is that Ubuntu is obviously made with
> minimum specs in my mind. I don’t have one of those min specs
> machines, as mentioned above..so is there anyway I can tweak it..like
> better graphics..faster loading..that sort of thing! Can it be done!?
Xubuntu is designed for minimum specs, Ubuntu and Kubuntu are designed
to support the most up-to-date technology as far as it is possible to do...

I am sure there are tweaks possible for specific hardware but I am not
an expert on them... I just posted to right the wrong you've posted...
Ubuntu in its many guises is *not* designed to be an option for folks
whose hardware isn't up to the latest specifications... it is cutting
edge... and never forget it...

...consider yourself chastised Javad!

Sean