Benjamin Webb wrote:
> I was having a look at how the BBC was covering the launch of Vista and
> found this.

> I was reasured that it did mention Linux, albeit only briefly and has a
> quote from a satisfied Linux user. Is that anyone here btw?

Not a single mention of Linux from Maggie Philbin, who for some
unfathomable reason was BBC Breakfast's "expert" talking about the
release of Vista on yesterday morning's programme.  Awful.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the