Hey there,

I think it'll look great once it's been ported across to the new site
design, the site's looking really promising.

One thing that does strike me however is the banner across the top.

I'm not sure the ubuntu-uk logo needs repeating again in the banner.
I'm not that fond of the picture of a mountain landscape either. It
seems a little out of place.

May I suggest that top left ubuntu-uk logo is made a tiny little bit
larger, the picture in the centre of the banner be replaced with some
headline text (like the ubuntu.com site) and the left most banner
picture on the left have the ubuntu-uk logo removed.

I've also checked out the wiki pages, and again these look pretty
funky! The only gripe I'd have is the banner image of the cityscape.
I'm not sure how it fits in really. Something plainer might look a
little more in keeping like an image primarily made of simple color
without detail, and I don't know if it needs the ubuntu logo again,
the repetition makes it loose it's impact.

Well, that's my tuppence worth. Please don't take my comments as
negative, you're doing a cracking job and if you'd like any help at
all please don't hesitate to get in touch. The website will definitely
look a lot more professional with the new template design.

Regards

Chris