On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 12:31:41AM +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I think it'll look great once it's been ported across to the new site
> design, the site's looking really promising.
>
> One thing that does strike me however is the banner across the top.
>
> I'm not sure the ubuntu-uk logo needs repeating again in the banner.
> I'm not that fond of the picture of a mountain landscape either. It
> seems a little out of place.

Refresh your browser, the image changes. There was originally just a picture
of a London landscape, but it was decided that it would be more appropriate
for the whole UK if the picture changed.

I suggested that people could submit their own pictures, which would mean
yet another way people could get involved.

Cheers,
Al.