< big snip >

As no one seems inclined to react to my comments I will respond to
myself. As one of the longest users of Ubuntu in this group I am curious
to know why there is all this activity in wanting to produce a leaflet.
Is there anyone prepared to answer a few questions? If so, now is your
chance.

Is there a real desire to promote the use of Ubuntu and, if so, why?

Who do you expect to be interested enough to even give Ubuntu a try?

What is your personal motive in all this activity to produce a leaflet?

How, why and when did you start using Ubuntu and which operating system
were you using before conversion?

What makes you believe that your knowledge and experience qualifies you
to produce a leaflet?

There is no compulsion, of course, for you to respond to the above and I
shall not feel hurt if you don't. Unless there is a good reason for me
to say more I am now finished with the subject. The best of luck and
stick with it if it makes you feel good.

Norman