I'm interested, but currently doing a placement year then got another
year at uni (comp sci at Manchester). If you dont mind waiting until
2009 drop me an e-mail and i'l forward my CV :-)

Regards,

PS Your not the only one with this problem. Most companies are having
problems recruiting grads (esp in IT). There are something like 100
grads to a job but employers are still having trouble filling
positions because 99.99% of those grads are rubbish.

On 06/09/07, John Levin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael Holloway wrote:
>

> > Additionally, if anyone knows of good recruitment methods for the above,
> > i would love to hear it!
> >

> Go straight to the source:
>
> "As a new feature, we are beginning to list Ubuntu related job
> opportunities offered by employers other than Canonical. If you are an
> employer offering Ubuntu related work, please contact
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> http://www.ubuntu.com/employment
>
> HTH
>
> John