Hi Kris,

On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 20:49 +0100, Kris Marsh wrote:

> 1) Ensure ASDA is in the press release too
> [http://www.asda-electricals.co.uk/shop/product/esys/linux.html]

Good plan.

> 2) Suggest we also point users to the forum and IRC, if they're not
> interested in face-to-face.

Well, we already have this:-

http://ubuntu-uk.org/ --> click "Tech support". It takes you to:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Support

Which has a list of people willing to support, and their locations. We
could of course embellish this page somewhat in anticipation of new
people. How could it be improved? Fancy having a go at it?

> 3) Describe at the end of the article how users can go about getting support.

I wouldn't do that in the press release. I'd just give them enough
detail to find and contact us. We can then ascertain the "best" support
method for them.

Cheers,
Al.