I would install Windows in the same way but after Windows is installed,
you can set the Windows drive to slave and reconnect your Ubuntu drive
as master. Then just add this entry to your grub menu after the line
that reads "END DEBIAN AUTOMAGIC KERNELS":

title Windows
map (hd0) (hd1)
map (hd1) (hd0)
rootnoverify (hd1,0)
chainloader +1

Windows still recognises itself as being on the master drive thanks to grub.

Regards,
Tom