On 11/03/2008, Chris Rowson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I'm not being awkward, but it's harder to consider this the definitive
>  ubuntu-uk podcast if the ubuntu-uk team (as a whole) have had very
>  little to do with it.....

Chris,

Has anything actually changed? All that's happened is that the first
podcast is out. All of the points on that page are still valid, and I
think it's important that contributions are made by everyone.

Without those contributions it some might argue that it is the
Ubuntu-UK podcast. But, the four of us live close together, with some
decent quality recording gear and can meet regularly. I believe we've
set the base level of content and quality, it's done, started, and I
hope now, that the enthusiasm in that list will come forward in
contributions.

Cheers

Ciemon