Ciemon Dunville wrote:
> Last weekend four of us got together, with four microphones and some
> other gadgets to do a little recording.
>
> The last few days has seen some frantic activity editing audio files,
> and web pages so that we could launch the podcast.
>
> I could post a lot more here, but I think I'll let the site and
> podcast introduce themselves.
>
> Ladies and Gents..... http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/

Just a comment on the quality. The sound levels seem inconsistent
between the voices and the music. I turned down the volume while the
intro music was playing then I could hardly hear the voices when they
came on. I downloaded the ogg/low version, FYI.

Otherwise, really great effort! Keep them coming.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004