On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Javad Ayaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok sorry, i know the current discussion about me posting extensively is in
> full swing ....but i had to post this!!! as i havent seen anyone else do
> it.....yet...or maybe i missed it...!!!
> A TV app!

LOL, you're an addict -- and I'm not talking about TV :)

If I remember correctly, Alan Pope mentioned Zattoo on his blog a week
or so ago: http://popey.com/Zattoo_Player_for_Ubuntu -- it looks good,
I tried it briefly but my connection speed is not really good enough
:(

Regarding searching the list archives, if you are not already aware,
you can use a query such as
"site:https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-uk/ zattoo" - hope this
helps :)

Philip