Alan Pope wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 12:37 +0100, Matthew Wild wrote:
>
>> Ogg embedded directly in HTML works fine in Ubuntu for me (out of the
>> box, meaning no Java install required). Example:

And many Windows video editing programs haven't heard of it - and
unfortunately I go to Windows to edit videos.
> Also the site I am working on isn't specifically for screencasts.
You 've piqued my curiosity - is there any more info at this stage??

And also in addition as well too - back to Jing -  I really think  an
OSS Jing would be a boon to Ubuntu.
It's not a web site  or just a screencast creator, it seems to be  a way
of making lightweight screencast type quick replies to a user's question
and emailing it to them or putting it on a server where they can dl it -
not necessarily for public access in case business users want to offer
support this way. A link to their video.,
<http://video.techsmith.com/jing/latest/demo/introvideo/index.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=440&width=640>
Eddie