2008/11/16 Matthew Daubney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'll stick this in this thread as it's related. Will there be a chance
> to discuss the election process once it's finished?

There was an opportunity between my first mail on the subject and the
start of November :)

However I came up with the plan after very little discussion, so yes,
it would make sense for us to plan ahead for the next time.

I'm interested in whether people think this should be a post which
rotates based on a particular schedule such as yearly, or whether the
person holding the post should just carry on until challenged, or
until they decide to step down. Certainly all worth talking about.

Cheers,
Al.