2008/12/18 Sean Miller <s...@seanmiller.net>:
> Personally I'd do the power line - it's simple.

Another +1 for powerline. I actually use mine in two ways with 4
develo devices although of course you can use 2 as a minimum.

I have one attached to the switch near the cable modem. Another is in
the kitchen attached to a laptop which has no wireless adapter. A
third is in the lounge attached to a Fon wifi access point so that I
get a really good signal in that part of the house. The last is a
'spare' one that I sometimes use with my laptop when I have large
files to transfer but can't be arsed to walk to the den :)

Cheers,
Al.