I didn't even know about it to be honest. Looked around for a local LUG
last year and didn't get far at the time so gave up, probably due to the
last time I looked - which was I hasten to add a long time ago - I found
one that was very 'beard and sandles' :)

I won't be able to make this one - but once I get a bit of time, I'll
try to make the next soton one.

piskie