I always thought that Macs would be easy to use, especially the new OS
X. So when I had the opportunity to try it out in an Apple shop, I was
disappointed at how hard it was to do anything. I tried several things,
and on different occasions, but it was not as intuitive as Apple's
advertising makes out.

I concluded that Ubuntu was considerably easier to use and far more
intuitive, as well as being cheaper!

David King