That's interesting, Simos, but the Hub has recognised and connected
quite normally (via Ethernet) the Windows machine I am using now, since
its last hard reset. However, in any case, please tell me where can I
find the 'special steps'? To judge by the results from the Terminal that
I posted just now, my problem is in the computer.