Well, now, life is too short to convert 11,000 audio files from .mp3
to .oga. Incidentally, these are all thoroughly non commercial, none of
them are from mainstream labels.

As to the videos, I think now that it was a waste of time converting
them from .flv to .mp4. No conversion of anything to anything else will
ever do anything but reduce the quality, that's basic cybernetics, or
something, isn't it. They aren't important to me anyway.

I do have some serious films which I obtained in .mov format, and again
I should have left them in that format, for the same reason. I think I
shall re-obtain them in their original .mov format and this time leave
them that way.