> Cornelius Mostert wrote:
> > Hallo all..
> > I saw this on your site and would love to go but I have a full family (wife,
> > and 2 small children) and therefore can not hang around indefinite and
> > therefore would like to ask what is the starting time for the *Morning
> > session* (25th April 2009 - Welsh Party - Starbucks, Cardiff CF10 2BJ until
> > 7pm), I can see it ends at 19:00 when it moves over to the bar.
> >
> > Just to let you know I have to do almost 80 Miles to get to this party and
> > this is just one more reason for me to know the start time...
> >
> > thanx
> >

> I'm not entirely sure what time the first people will be arriving, I'm
> beginning to ask in IRC to see what times people are going. You can come
> yourself and get to see people before you meet up with us, there is info
> available on how to join here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WelshTeam/IRC . I
> personally will have work on Saturday and depending on how I manage my
> time I'll hopefully make it just we start or even halfway through if
> possible! When this was all planned, I was jobless but now I may be
> delayed due to this issue.
>
> I really cannot put a time on when it starts but if you come over into
> IRC you can see when people are going there or even see if people reply
> through the list itself regarding times available. Off-topic however you
> have an interesting surname, is it of South African lineage and from
> which part of Wales or England are you traveling from?

OK thanx
The company has a strenuous firewall/proxy so am not sure I can hit
IRC but will try. Can do Win MSN Messenger BUT i can not get Pidgin to
get through for MSN messenger, I got Linux Skype through though...

So I gather that people will pitch as and when but I guess someone
must be the "leader" or organizer of this whole StarBux party and how
would I know when I pitch where to look for the party, will there be a
banner up inside the StarBux or people with Ubuntu Tshirts... This
will be my first Linux party so I do not know what to expect..

My surname started in various places in the world, Scotland, Germany,
Holland, etc... My ancestors came from Holland, I have been all over
UK but originally came from South Africa, Pretoria(+- 30',30' south) 6
years ago and currently live in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.

Thanx