From: ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com]on Behalf Of Tony Travis
Sent: 14 April 2009 22:53
To: British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] BT Home Hub

Ian Pascoe wrote:
> [...]
> 2.  What can be connected to the Home Hub USB ports?  Most mass storage
> devices will work "out of the box".  Apparently the Home Hub has SAMBA
> built in to aid with this. IP address 192.168.0.253

Hello, Ian.

Thanks for the Jungle tip! I'd no idea the HomeHub could have a disk
attached to its USB port: I just assumed it was there to connect a PC or
game console without an ethernet port. Have you or anyone else used a BT
Home Hub as a Samba server?

Bye,

        Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK