Wow I must say that's a comprehensive plan of action there. I'm going
to print off that email itself and bring it in this Saturday.

I was thinking myself of the dualboot option, but I settled on the
idea of WINE being OK for most needs.

Would it be possible to customize a Linux install disk to already have
these packages installed automatically? Similar to n/vlite on Windows.

We don't have an online shop as such - the conclusion I've come to is
that it would cost too much to transport the computers to other parts
of the country. It's a good idea though.

I'll let y'all know how it goes anyway.

James