Ah thanks for that.

Just seeing the quote you used from my last email - wanted to clarify
it a bit. The reason i'm wanting a live cd is so that I can put the
codec stuff on or flash and the other media things, not drivers etc.

As a quick sort of poll, is Ubuntu Desktop the best for this type of
thing, rather than any of the others? I.e. Kubuntu, Xubuntu etc.

Thanks

James