On 31 January 2010 14:40, Michael Douglas <meh...@mehall.co.cc> wrote:
> BSoD look-a-like, followed by user calling support. Advert uses the user on
> hold to support throughout, but cutting to an Ubuntu user jumping online,
> forums, IRC, etc, fixing it quickly. Tagline: "Ubuntu. Community at work."

Ubuntu BSoDs?

But yes, how about just a box saying "A problem has occurred. Please
contact your system administrator." with a user at home drinking a cup
of tea. They look around - who? How may people watching will have had
the same problem? Not our Ubuntu-runner! Typing into an IRC window,
"Hey, I have a problem. Can anyone help?" Answer, a second later:
"Sure! What's up?"

Only thing to get right here is a problem that a home user might have
- Linux apps don't tend to crash randomly.

Jonathon