Bruce Beardall wrote:
> I think it's a nice idea but given that the business is obviously
> based around the support services, it strikes me they're charging too
> much for the initial payment for the laptop.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruce

I'd agree, for £400 I'd expect more than what they're offering:

Clevo M760T Laptop
CPU Intel® Celeron processor T1600
Core logic Intel® GM45 + ICH9M
Display 15.4” WXGA (1280X800) TFT LCD
Memory 1Gb RAM
Video controller Intel GMA 4500MHD
Storage 120Gb Hard disk drive
Built-in 10/100/1000 MB Base-TX Ethernet LAN
Wireless LAN AzureWave – AW –GU701
1.3M pixels Video camera with USB interface
6 cells Smart Lithium-Ion battery pack 4000mAh /
DVD+/-RW

For that sort of money someone could go down to PC World or Currys, buy
a laptop with a quicker processor and more memory complete with Windows
7, be badgered into buying Norton Internet Security and Office 2007 Home
& Student with the 'TechGuys' phone and internet support bundled in.

Still fair play to them if they can pull it off.

I wonder what the underlying distro is, and if they will release the
interface under an open source license?

Rob