On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Joe O'Dell
<joseph.od...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> That would be good for the "silver surfers" that struggle with computers, and
> it promotes linux at the same time!
>
> I can't wait to see when this comes out - It looks as if you get a USB Key
> that enables you to log into your desktop from any other Alex machine. Now
> that is a good idea, but what happens when you don't have an Alex machine?
> (Although it is a laptop, so you can carry it around with you!)
>
> Thanks for pointing that out Johnathon!

I think it's not so specifically aimed at seniors or older users. If
you want a Linux box for that, you could do worse than Simplicity...
:¬)

http://www.simplicity_computers.co.uk/

(Disclaimer: I'm involved with said company...)

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508