Dianne Reuby wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 15:04 +0000, Matthew Daubney wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Does anyone have a ZX Spectrum 48k+ kicking around they don't want
>> anymore? I don't mind if it doesn't run up, largley I'm after the case
>> and keyboard.
>>

> I think all ours at the museum are working, but I'll ask around tomorrow
> to see if anyone has got one you could use. We often get offers from
> visitors, so there  seem to be plenty still around.
>
> These modern PC thingy's will never take off.
>
> Dianne

LOL, I've got a breadbin style C64 in the loft, I'm undecided if I
should leave it as is (it's dead), bung a MiniITX board in there or wire
up one of those C64 joysticks to it.

The wife isn't too happy though with my 'collection of junk'.  Well it's
not really a collection as such, certainly not along the lines of the
Museum Of Computing, I've got a VIC20, dead C64, Acorn Electron and a
Speccy, oh and a few games consoles.

Rob