Hello James,
Thanks for getting back to me on the size of your venue.  I feel it is still
a good option and would just put a limit on how many people can come.

I like the idea of using different weekends, perhaps two consecutive
Saturdays.  People would need to be very intererested to turn up on a Sunday
I think.

Do you have projectors in both rooms?

I should have some more information about my options this week, so will keep
you posted.

Thank you

--
John Stevenson