On 19/07/10 15:24, Dianne Reuby wrote:
On Mon, 2010-07-19 at 13:42 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
if it wasn't for another guy on our local Freecycle list who gets old
machines, refurbishes them and sticks Windows XP and Office 2003 on
them (I think he's either got a whole load of Office 2003 licenses he
wants to give away or he's installing pirate copies of the software,
however good his intentions are I'm sure one day he'll come unstuck).
If that were my Freecycle group I'd contact the mods and ask them to
make sure they are legal copies!

Dianne

Why on earth doesn't he put Ubuntu on them? (I finally remembered to bottom post!)