On 7 Aug 2010, at 12:16, Bruno Girin wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 12:06 +0100, Alan Bell wrote:
>> I was at the presentations yesterday for the Young Rewired State
>> hackweek http://rewiredstate.org/young lots of young people, including
>> our very own Isabell Long throwing together applications and mashups
>> based on government data. Joe O'Dell was along as well, but sadly was
>> too young to fully take part this year! There was a panel of judges
>> including Andrew Stott, the government Director of Digital Engagement.
>> Isabell's application GovSpark won a special prize for the app most
>> likely to irritate the civil service which is great!
>
> Genius! Where can we get the app? Is it in Launchpad yet? ;-)

Hi!

It has a website, http://govspark.org.uk/

You can find more information at http://rewiredstate.org/projects/govspark or
of course ask me. :-)

I have a fair few tweets to read through along the lines of "hey add this do
this do that", but if anyone does have any comments, email is the best way to
get a constructive and not abbreviated/rushed/shoved into 140 character
response from me!

Can I just point out, though, that the data is not live data yet, however that
is definitely something I want to integrate.  :-)

Isabell.

--
Isabell Long <isabell...@gmail.com>
http://issyl0.co.uk/